Master of Metaphysics - Spirit Quest
Course Credits: 5
Conferral: Master Certificate
Lesson Type: Email
Required for: Chaplaincy Program
Course Outline:The Master of Metaphysics -Spirit Quest course is authored by Reverend Amy Long and is designed to put you on a fast track to spiritual fulfillment.
This course focuses on self-discovery and is filled with practical knowledge to help you with your day-to-day living. The content is suited for people at any level of their spiritual development; beginners, seekers and the spiritually advanced. Whatever your personal beliefs are, Spirit Quest will move you on your spiritual journey.
You will learn about the tools that will help guide you with the following:
- Unlock the real truth about who you are
- Discover how to protect yourself from the negativity of the world
- Explore the secrets of spiritual growth
- Understand how and where you fit into this vast universe
- Satisfy that ache in your heart to search for greater meaning in your life
- Become aware of the many levels of change you are going through
- Have a plan to help you advance through the many levels of spiritual progress ahead
- Make room for more love and joy in your life
- Learn how to become the person you want to be and live the life you want to live
- Uncover how to create limitless abundance and riches in your life
- Recognize the glory that is you
- Understand and use the power of your words and thoughts to bring your dreams to life
This is a required course for completing our Chaplaincy Program.
Instructions are included in the course for where to submit any assignments, quiz and essay questions. A Course Final you submit will be reviewed by Faculty, and your completion certificate/diploma will be issued by the ULC Seminary Board of Directors.