Doctor of Metaphysics (ACIM)
Course Credits: 4
Conferral: Doctor Certificate
Lesson Type: Email
Required for: N/A
The Doctor of Metaphysics and Miracles course lessons are based on the wisdom of ancient Eastern Religion, Western Christianity, metaphysical principles and spiritual psychology that have all been combined into a compendium titled, A Course in Miracles (ACIM).
The transformational work of ACIM teaches the value of choices we can make to create everyday miracles in our life and in the lives of others. Discourses will explain the fundamentals of manifestation in simple terms to become your own miracle worker. Learning to access the power of miracles can also be beneficial to teach to attendants of your workshops, seminars, your own ministry, spiritual counsel or life coaching/personal development practice.
The course is organized into 20 lessons in three categories of study:
Part I - Preparing for Miracles, contains three chapters that expound on the “mind” and how it functions.
Part II – Keys to Miraculous Living, contains lessons on the metaphysics of various thinking strategies for summoning miraculous power into our lives. This section will include discourses on the alchemy of desire, intention, purpose, attention, visualization, surrender, detachment, concentration, prayer, faith, beliefs, attitudes, and steps for banishing fear and doubt and more.
Part III - Applied Principles of Metaphysics will give practical examples of how to apply the metaphysics and spiritual steps explored in Part II in order to live a more abundant, fulfilled life.
Important topics in the course lessons will address how to become better equipped to:
- Harness the power of your unconscious and higher mind in your life
- Make the choices that will heal your inner conflicts and bring you inner peace
- Clarify your life purpose. Use the alchemy of your intention to change your life
- Release yourself from the negativity of your past
- Access the wisdom of your true nature and your inner teacher
- Heal your relationships
- Rediscover who you really are
- Escape from fear and doubt
- Apply spiritual practices for developing optimal health in mind, body and spirit, and more.
Instructions are included in the course for where to submit any assignments, quiz and essay questions. A Course Final you submit will be reviewed by Faculty, and your completion certificate/diploma will be issued by the ULC Seminary Board of Directors.