Compact enough to fit in your vehicle glove box, this is perfect for the minister who wants to be prepared for a crisis, where you might be called upon to offer communion or last rites on the spur of the moment. It is also well suited for visits to hospitals, nursing homes, or anywhere you might be called upon to perform this sacerdotal rite.
The only thing we didn't completely love about this set was that it comes with disposable plastic cups. So we have added 3 compact communion glasses to the set that comes from the supplier! The plastic cups are great for their purpose, but the reusable glass cups add a touch of elegance.
- Zippered vinyl shell with caribiner hook, embossed cross design (7.75" x 5")
- Case is flexible, but hard enough to provide protection
- 12 disposable cups enclosed in a plastic sleeve
- Aluminum Host Box (7/8" x 2" dia.)
- 2 oz. Juice Bottle (2.75" high)
- Glass vial for annointing oil (oil not included)
- Add an optional dark red or green silk stole, just $14.95 (includes storage case)
You will not be able to fit both the sleeve of plastic cups and glass cups in your case at the same time. Be sure to provide protective packing for the glass cups when you travel with them, to prevent chipping or breaking.