The Master of Chaplaincy Studies course is the core of the ULC Seminary Chaplaincy program. Completion of this course is a requisite for graduation of our Chaplaincy Program and the bestowal of the Chaplain title. It is available for any student to enroll in, regardless of what your calling is.
You will learn about
- The history of chaplaincy
- Various roles and settings of a chaplain
- Responsibilities of a chaplain
- Dealing with difficult situations a chaplain may face
- Counseling in the role of chaplain
- Serving the spiritual needs of various faiths
- And much more . . .
Weekly course lessons will be delivered by email. After completing your study, you will submit a brief essay in which you discuss your choice of a topic relating to the course, your experience, or your thoughts about the material presented.
We will then mail you a beautiful 8.5' x 11' course completion certificate with embossed seal, suitable for framing.