Lesson Type: Workbook - Course material arrives by postal mail.
Note: Assignments are submitted to HQ for review.
The HQ SOUL Clinic, is a course in ministerial counseling. (S
ife)A SOUL Clinic License for religious counseling is issued upon successful completion of the course. This course does not entitle you to be a State Certified Psychologist.
The course material offers practical information and ways to use guidance counseling to address personal and spiritual conflict. It uses resources from Psychology, Metaphysics, Christianity, Eastern and Western Religious writings.
This course consists of 12 lessons. There is a written assignment that is to be completed at the end of each lesson, Return all 12 lessons together upon completion your certificate will be issued. There is a recommended reading list of books for the course. If you are unable to locate some of the books either from your local library or bookstore your may substitute them for books along the same subject line.
Instructions are included in the course for where to submit any assignments, quiz and essay questions.
- You may complete this course at your own pace.
- Send in your completed exam to Modesto HQ for review.
- The exam is taken "open book."
- If you do not pass the course on your first attempt, you may retake the test as often as needed.
- There is no additional charge or penalty for retaking the exam.
- Once you pass the final review conducted by faculty/staff at HQ, your Modesto HQ certificate/diploma will be sent to you.