This ULC Ministers' Handbook is useful for browsing sample ceremonies and to read about explore different, interesting aspects about being a ULC minister.
- Sample wedding, funeral and baby naming ceremony
- Information about being a minister
- Wedding laws and guidelines for ministers
- Counseling (grief, pre-marital, spiritual)
- Growing a church
- Guidelines for chaplains and hospital ministers
- Paperback, 168 pages
Pair it with the Wedding, Funerals and Rites books and you have all you need to for several types of ceremonies!
(Click the tab above to view the Table of Contents)