This 20 week course is the core of our chaplaincy program. Upon completion of the course, you will receive the Master of Chaplaincy Studies deree and diploma, and you will be qualified for certification as a Chaplain by the Universal Life Church Seminary.
You will learn about
This is an excellent course for anyone who is interested in being a Chaplain and earning the title of Chaplain.
- The history of chaplaincy
- Various roles and settings of a chaplain
- Responsibilities of a chaplain
- Dealing with difficult situations a chaplain may face
- Counseling in the role of chaplain
- Serving the spiritual needs of various faiths
- And much more . . .
Your weekly course lessons will be delivered by email. After completing your study, you will submit a brief essay in which you discuss your choice of a topic relating to the course, your experience, or your thoughts about the material presented.
We will then mail you a beautiful 8.5' x 11' diploma certificate with embossed seal, suitable for framing. You will have earned the right to have the title of "Chaplain" issued to you, and you may add a wallet sized title card and a certificate commemorating your title if desired.